Toronto City Councillor Stephen Holyday
Stephen Holyday was elected City Councillor for Ward 3 on October 27th 2014. Stephen studied at Ryerson University, graduating on the Dean's List and achieving a Bachelor of Technology in Architectural Science. Prior to being elected, Stephen was Manager of the Service Management Branch at the Ontario Ministry of Energy.
As a Councillor, Stephen serves on the Public Works and Infrastructure Committee, the Toronto Hydro Committee, the Toronto Hydro Human Resources Committee, the Employee and Labour Relations Committee, the Audit Committee, the GTAA Consultative Committee and Noise Advisory, Etobicoke Community Council, the municipal section of the CNE Association, the Hockey Hall of Fame Committee, and the Board of Directors of the Toronto Atmospheric Fund.
As a lifelong resident of Etobicoke, Stephen is proud to serve the residents of Ward 3 and represent a community he, his wife, and three young children call home.
Councillor Holyday's committee, agency and corporation appointments
- Etobicoke York Community Council
- Audit Committee, Chair
- Board of Directors of the Toronto Atmospheric Fund, Mayor's Designate
- Employee and Labour Relations Committee
- George Bell Arena Nominating Panel
- Public Works and Infrastructure Committee, Vice Chair
EXTERNAL BOARDS AND COMMITTEES
- Canadian National Exhibition Association, Municipal Section
- Hockey Hall of Fame Board of Directors
- Toronto Hydro Corporation Board of Directors, Mayor's Designate